Pages

16 May 2013

The to do list

So a quick look at my to do list for the rest of the year.

This lot comes courtesy of Academy Hobby Model Kits, (and my wallet), all in 1/72 scale, all Second World War aircraft.

First up is the P-39Q/N kit. I'd like to do this one in a VVS (Soviet) colour scheme as Soviet aircraft from this time is an area of particular interest to me. Second will be a P-51B Mustang, I'm undecided between a well known USAAF scheme or a lesser known RAF (Polish) version. Truth is, if the build goes well, I'll probably end up getting another one and doing both.

After those two comes the F6F-3/5 Hellcat kit, typical US Navy colours but by then I figure it'll be fun to paint something different than Olive Drab. And rounding up I hope to finish with the infamous Hans-Ulrich Rudel's JU87G-1 Stuka and a bare metal P-47D Thunderbolt.

Plenty to be getting on with and of course they'll all be appearing here as work progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment