Pages

01 September 2013

And Then There Were Two... Or Zwei

There's been a lack of activity for a reason, a good reason, I've been busy building and painting various projects. 

I've also got my hands on a compressor for my airbrush and have been practising with it. After a few false starts it's making a huge difference to what I can achieve with an airbrush and so now I'm having a re-think about what projects I'll be undertaking in the future. For someone who's been so used to brush painting this has opened up a whole new range of potential projects!

In an earlier post I promised that'd I paint more of Tamiya's 1:48 and so now there are two! For now I'll leave you with a picture for this somewhat brief update.


Until the next time where, I hope, there will be something even more "miniature" than I've tried to build before!




No comments:

Post a Comment